Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Eternal Bureaucrat

Do you see this bastard? This is the IRS Commish. He's a bastard. He's a lying, corrupt, arrogant bastard who thinks he is above the law. In fact he thinks he IS the law. It's very rare you see someone get in front of a Congressional committee and show their ass like he has, on several occasions. Himmler would have loved this guy, his Christian name isn't Reinhard is it? Maybe President Trump will introduce this guy to our FBOP bureaucracy.

Anyway the theme here is bureaucracy and bureaucrats and I had occasion to come in contact with our state health bureaucracy just recently. Amazingly (well not really) I could have been talking to the aforementioned bastard (did I mention he's a bastard?).

Here's the situation. A few years back we moved into our new house, an imposing estate far from the hot polloi we so detest (don't know if you've noticed but poor people smell different). But alas we were left with our old house and the dilemma of whether to rent or sell. As we were still in the shadow of the the housing crisis, caused of course by the Clinton era Community Reinvestment Act of which GWB was prevented from reforming by Barney Fwank but nevertheless received 120% of the blame for the inevitable crash thanks to our corrupt media (take a breath), we decided to rent the place. So one day I happened into Wells Fargo bank in an attempt to cash an NSF check written to me by (see above) the banking officer mentioned he was looking for a place. "It's your lucky day" I replied. So I drew up a lease and saw no need to perform a background check as the man was a BANK OFFICER! Wrong, wrong and "HOW COULD YOU BE SO FUQING STUPID!!! Turns out the guy was a total loser scumbag playing the minority card in the "you can't fire me" employment game.

Long story long he and his hoard of filth-mongers left the place in a right state. It is perhaps two notches up from your typical crack house with damage that defies belief. Some of the damage is just so bizarre and weird one asks themselves "How the fuq did they do that?". How is it possible, even if you tried, how is it possible to tear, warp, disfigure and discolor and/or generally ruin this or that even if that were your goal? What deranged mind could devise the destruction of something that for a normal person would require tremendous thought and effort when you know said individual would not put in ANY effort into anything for any purpose be it to destroy or not? It is the very definition of MINDLESS DESTRUCTION. It's a talent really if you think about it. The next country we want to take out we shouldn't even bother. Just drop in a few thousand shit-heels like this and they'll have the place ruined in no time.

So, to my point ('bout damn time Hammer, you long winded bastard!). Did somebody just call me a bastard? Never mind. So anyway, I go by the house to put in a few house of work (so far maybe 200 hrs and 10k) and there's an envelope in the door with the tenants wife's name printed on it and stamped CONFIDENTIAL. So I opened it (as you would). It was a form letter, delivered by courier from Raleigh (a mere 34 miles or an hour and a half round trip) stating that so and so needs to contact the NC Department of Public Health IMMEDIATELY due to an IMPORTANT health issue. Oh great I says. This bitch has left HIV or TB or Hep C floating around my house and I've been knee deep cleaning her filth for two weeks. So I decide the best thing to do is call the NCDPH and see what the issue may be. I call and eventually get some attitudinal asshole on the line and state my case. "Sir, I am aware you are prohibited from sharing other's health information but here is the situation (I tell him what's what). Now, the reason for my call is, and I need a yes or a no...am I at risk?" The bureaucratic piece of shit answer emphatically no, no way Jose, you are good don't worry about it. By the way, what's the name on the notice?

Do you see? The man is a creature of rules and regulation until such time of course the bureaucracy doesn't agree with said rules, in which case they are ignored with impunity. This jerk had no idea when he assured me I was not at risk when he had no idea who the subject was, what disease or condition and more importantly how easily this disease or condition could be transmitted. The guy had no time to pursue the stated goal of the bureaucracy, which is protecting public health. Why? Because that's not his goal. His goal is to draw a paycheck, expand the bureaucracy and look busy.

The broader point here is if you want America to be the great country it once was, the bureaucracy has to be brought to heel. They are servants of the people, not vise versa. Also, don't rent to scumbags!


No comments:

Post a Comment